For GoDaddy users: please login to your FTP and try to rename …/wp-content/object-cache.php to …/wp-content/old-object-cache.php It should help. You can ask GoDaddy to disable Object Cache for you.
For other hosting providers:
1. Add the following string to wp-config.php file:
(you can insert it right below define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);.
If it does not help, please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase memory limit in php.ini
2. If you are using WPML, please switch to English in back-end and try saving options again.
3. Please check upload path is default (in Settings > Media or in WP-config.php)
4. Please make sure you have installed theme in correct folder, eg ../wp-content/themes/dt-the7/ not something like ../wp-content/themes/The7/dt-the7/
5. Temporarily disable all caching and rename the file at /public_html/wp-content/ from advanced-cache.php to advanced-cache-temp.php