Please try the following steps:
1. Deactivate all plugins and save options again.
2. Add the following string to wp-config.php file:
(you can insert it right below
define('WP_DEBUG', false);. If it does not help, please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase memory limit in php.ini
3. If you are using WPML, please switch to English in back-end and try saving options again.
4. Please check upload path is default (in Settings > Media or in wp-config.php)
5. Please make sure you have installed theme in the correct folder, e.g. ../wp-content/themes/dt-the7/ not something like ../wp-content/themes/The7/dt-the7/
6. Temporarily disable all caching and rename the file at /public_html/wp-content/ from advanced-cache.php to advanced-cache-temp.php
For GoDaddy users: please login to your FTP and try to rename …/wp-content/object-cache.php to …/wp-content/old-object-cache.php It should help. You can ask GoDaddy to disable Object Cache for you.